- Washington Street from Bridge Street to New Derby Street
- Front Street from Lafayette Street to Washington Street
- Essex Street from North Street to Washington Street
- Essex Street from Hawthorne Boulevard to Liberty Street
The free satellite parking program will also be in place this weekend, and an additional lot will be added:
- Salem High School (77 Willson Street)
- North Shore Medical Center (108 Jefferson Avenue lot ONLY)
- Salem State O'Keefe Center (225 Canal Street lot ONLY)
There will also be a road race on Saturday morning starting at 8:00 am. The route will be as follows:
Restaurant Row to Memorial Drive to Szetela Lane to right to Webb Street. Webb to left Andrews crossing Washington Square into the common exiting at Forrester Street. Washington Square East right to Essex Street, left onto Hawthorn Blvd. Left on Derby Street to Fort Ave to Winter Island Road. Winter Island back to Columbus Sq. turning right to Columbus Ave right onto Bay View, Left on Cheval, a left onto Beach Ave and left on to Columbus Ave straight out to Fort Ave going back to Fire prevention bldg. going right on Memorial drive to Rest Row for Finish.We do not plan on any road closures for the race, however drivers should exercise extra caution while the runners are out.
As always follow us on Facebook and Twitter throughout the weekend for important updates. If you have an emergency or see something suspicious dial 911. For non-emergency incidents you can contact us at 978-744-1212. Although we monitor our social media accounts please do not submit tips or requests for the police through them, you will get the best response by calling directly.
|Devil's Chase Race Route
|Shuttle lots and drop off points
|Saturday and Sunday Road Closures